2018 Stewardship Campaign
There are so many aspects to the operation of our church...the operation of our "mission center"...that few realize its scope.
Highlights of the '18 budget are:
- Maintain the excellent quality of our Vacation Bible School program
- Permits Student Ministries fall retreat, summer mission trip (with the US) Christmas Party on Fountain Square, discipleship weekends
- Worship Ministry emphasis on growing the Sycamore Music Series including performances by Buffalo Ridge Jazz, the Purduettes Choir and others to be named
- Provide competitive salary increases for all staff
- Expand the allocation for a PT Worship Leader staff position
- Move the Director of Music position to full time
- Provides dedicated funding for long term worship technology replacement and enhancement
- Permits continued, planned computer replacement and repairs
- Moves church management software to the cloud
- Funds a complete redesign of the church web presence with the addition of a new APP
- Funds modern event sign up process to include digital signup methods (tablets)
- Enhances outward promotion of SPC events through marketing materials by growing spending on Facebook, handouts such as pen, pencils, magnets, shirts
- Restores full funding percentages for Mission and Deacons
…and much more.
God provides so much to us….. …
Please offer your pledge to help Sycamore continue God’s work in 2018. Click HERE to submit your pledge online.