“But just as you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge,
in complete earnestness and in your love for us—see that you also
excel in the grace of giving.” 2 Cor 8:7
Sycamore has several safe and secure methods of giving for us to offer our tithes and to financially contribute to our work and mission.
- Simply place cash or checks in the offering plate during the collection at either service. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope, so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
- Online giving allows for a specific dollar amount to be deducted automatically from a checking or savings account, or you can give your gift by credit card. You can set up online giving either as a one-time donation or a recurring gift. Online giving is not only easy, it's also safe and secure. This option helps individuals and families remain faithful in their giving even when they are out of town or unable to attend a weekend service.
- Mail your donation to Sycamore Church, 11800 Mason Road, Cincinnati, OH 45249 or drop it by the church office.
Online giving is about the simplest and easiest way to offer your tithe or gift. Just click the link above to get started. If this is your first time giving online to Sycamore, you'll need to get a couple of things first:
- a login password that only you will remember
- the account number of the payment that you are choosing (credit card, debit card, bank check, etc...) along with your account routing number if paying by check
Ready to make your donation? Just click the giving logo!